Sat, 14 May|
Women's Wellness Retreat Whangamata - A Soul's Journey (1)
An opportunity to spend quality time discovering more about your Soul's Journey with healing sessions and informative workshops.
Time & Location
14 May 2022, 9:00 am – 15 May 2022, 4:00 pm
Whangamatā, 413 Port Road, Whangamatā 3620, New Zealand
About the event
This Souls Journey Retreat is one night, two days from Saturday 9am – Sunday 4pm
Location: Whangamata – Coromandel, New Zealand
Hosted by Cara Elliott
This Retreat is an opportunity for those who are seeking to explore your spiritual self and expand your consciousness to align with your life purpose. It is an opportunity to create lasting transformation and permanent healing from within.
The workshops and healings offered, aim to support you to reconnect with what’s important to your heart and soul and strengthen your practice of living a life based on your intuition and guidance.
Experience the ‘Language of Light’ through channelled healing sessions with Cara. These are channelled sounds, tones, and codes from other dimensions to clear blocks and distortions in your energy, consciousness, and light body.
The Retreat includes:
1 night accommodation at the Palm Pacific Resort in Whangamata. www.palmpacificresort.com
Includes: Swimming pool, spa, sauna, tennis court and walking distance to cafes, restaurants and the beach, WiFi
Your own bedroom in a two bedroom apartment with full kitchen, lounge & dining area and bathroom.
(Accomodation is available for the Friday night for those who wish to come earlier)
Activities & Workshops:
Welcome Gift & Worksheets
Workshops include a selection of these:
- Journeying to explore Who Am I? My Soul's journey.
- more on your 12 Chakras, Auras and Crystals
- Healing with channelled Light Language
- Discover Atlantean Healing and Crystal work
- Group Healing & meditations sessions specific to the group
- Channelling the energy of Pangu Qi Gong
- Personalized & unique ‘Soul Coaching / Healing’ sessions available
- Yoga flow, specifically designed for our group
- ‘MY time’ for resting, relaxing and reflecting & using the resort facilities.
- Shopping & Cafes available
- Walks along the beach – with purpose and relaxation – the best way to ground and connect to mother earth. Swimming in the ocean for those who are keen.
- Exploration of Oracle Cards and how to use them in everyday life. (Bring your own or choose from my collection) AND More…..
The retreat does not include meals. Join us for a group dinner on the Saturday night. Bring your own breakfast, lunch and snacks or purchase at the local cafes or shops.
Cost of the Retreat is $420.
EARLYBIRD SPECIAL - $399 to be paid by 1st May 2022
There is a non-refundable deposit of $80 to secure your place.
If you are interested to attend or have an enquiry please Contact Me: email@example.com or RSVP
Leave behind the normality of your everyday life and journey to a place of healing and discovery