Fri, 26 May|
Women's Wellness Retreat - A Soul's Journey (MAY 2023)
This Retreat is an opportunity for those who are seeking to explore your spiritual self and expand your consciousness to align with your life purpose. It is an opportunity to create lasting transformation and permanent healing from within.
Time & Location
26 May, 11:00 am – 28 May, 4:00 pm
Whangamatā, Port Road, Whangamatā 3620, New Zealand
About the event
This Souls Journey Retreat is TWO night, three days from Friday 11:00am – Sunday 4pm
Location: Whangamata – Coromandel, New Zealand
Hosted by HealingHouse with Cara Elliott
The workshops and healings offered, aim to support you to reconnect with what’s important to your heart and soul and strengthen your practice of living a life based on your intuition and guidance. Taking a leap of faith and live a more empowered and soul-led life.
The Retreat includes circle work, information sessions, activations and healing opportunities, gentle yoga, guided meditations and much more...
Experience the ‘Language of Light’ through channelled sessions with Cara. These are channelled sounds, tones, and codes from other dimensions to clear blocks and distortions in your energy, consciousness, and light body. These sound and light codes switch on and optimize our human potential and take us physically beyond healing to regeneration.
What participants have to say…
"The retreat was amazing. I loved every moment of it. Cara is a skilled facilitator and extremely knowledgeable – I felt very blessed to be there. She created a safe, inclusive space that allowed us all to connect and form friendships that have lasted past the weekend. What impressed me was the way everyone’s individual needs were accounted for while also delivering the group programme. I received a lot of personal guidance and insight which I was very grateful for.
I felt a profound shift from the weekend and I can’t wait to do more retreats with her." Karhryn - Wellington Nov 2022
" I had the most amazing time; the attendees were friendly and welcoming. Cara had paid special attention to select a likeminded group.
The content was informative and relevant to what I needed. Cara is so engaging, and warm, and gifted. I felt safe and supported the whole weekend.
I felt content, lighter and stronger, at end of course, and the feeling has stayed with me. This has been the best investment I have made in myself. Totally good value. I will be returning and would totally recommend." Rachel - New Plymouth 2022
The Retreat includes:
2 nights accommodation at the Palm Pacific Resort in Whangamata.
Includes: Swimming pool, spa, sauna, tennis court and walking distance to cafes, restaurants and the beach, free WiFi
You will enjoy your own queen bedroom in a two bedroom apartment with full kitchen, lounge & dining area and bathroom.
(Accomodation is available for the Thursday night for those who wish to come earlier)
Activities & Workshops:
Welcome Gift & Worksheets
Workshops may include the following;
- Personalized & unique ‘Soul Coaching / Healing’ sessions available
- Workshops topics vary for each retreat as they are guided by spirit according to who is attending and the time of year.
- Channelled Light Language | Codes to raise your frequency/vibration to bring balance and alignment
- Individual & Group Healings specific to the group
- Guided meditations to amplify your manfesting
- Women's Circle discussions to deepen your own wisdom
- Fun, creative & interactive mindfulness meditations
- Kundalini Yoga, specifically designed for our group
- ‘MY time’ for resting, relaxing and reflecting & using the resort facilities.
- Shopping & Cafes available
- Walks along the beach – with purpose and relaxation – the best way to ground and connect to mother earth. Swimming in the ocean for those who are keen.
- We sit in nature to talk and to practice our inner journey
- Exploration of Oracle Cards and how to use them in everyday life. (Bring your own if you have them or choose from my collection)
- AND when availble - Massage, Reiki, Pangu Shengong, Healy healing, Retuning the body with Bioenergetix,
The retreat does not include meals. Join us for a group dinner on the Saturday night. Bring your own breakfast, lunch and snacks or purchase at the local cafes or shops.
The retreat is available to 6-8 women only as this ensures a personliaed and connected place to journey.
FULL price $555
There is a non-refundable deposit of $100 to secure your place
Please email me if you would like to pay by instalments.
RSVP to register your interest and secure your place...
If you are interested to attend (October or November Retreats) or have an enquiry please Contact me: email@example.com
"Leave behind the normality of your everyday life and journey to a place of healing and discovery"